The main objective of the Sancho el Sabio Foundation is to facilitate access to its archived information and documents. This policy includes the reproduction of these holdings. Legal warning
- According to current legislation and the copyright is not possible the copying of documents. Only journal articles, chapters or parts of documents may be reproduced for academic and research purposes.
- Users will only receive a copy of library reproductions in their archived format.
- Press articles cannot be directly photocopied and users will only receive a copy of their archived format.
- Graphic material: photographs, engravings, maps and posters will be reproduced by means of digital camera by the Foundation and users will be charged for the cost of doing so.
- Researchers are not allowed to scan material with their own equipment.
How to request reproductions
Reproductions can be requested either at the library itself or by sending an ordinary mail, fax or e-mail request to:
Sancho el Sabio Fundation
Portal de Betoño, 23
01013 – Vitoria-Gasteiz
Tel.: 945 253932 · Fax: 945 250219
Requests must indicate the following:
- Full personal details, postal and/or e-mail address and their passport or tax ID number. Data protection
- The complete bibliographic reference:
- Monographs: author, title and date.
- Journals: title, issue or volume, date and pages.
- Article from a journal/monography: author and title of the article, title of the journal and issue or volume, date and pages of the article requested.
- Users must indicate the kind of use they intend to make of the reproductions requested: private, research or publication.
General conditions for the partial reproduction and subsequent publication of material
Reproductions from the digitized holdings of the SANCHO EL SABIO FOUNDATION must make a written request prior to publication and give the Foundation a copy of the article in question once published.
Publications featuring partial reproductions of SANCHO EL SABIO FOUNDATION holdings must indicate their source.
Authorization to print holdings granted by the SANCHO EL SABIO FOUNDATION is only valid for one occasion. Subsequent editions require another authorization to publish.
For requests made at the library itself Each copy of a printed publication €0,09 Each copy of a digital image €0,20 Digitization of graphic material €1 Electronic format (CD-rom/DVD) €2
For requests made from outside the library for COD delivery
(based on REBIUN prices)
Document up to 40 photocopies €0,12 Each extra photocopy €1 SOD (by Internet). Up to 15 pages €3
Payment should be made to the Kutxabank, account no. 2095 0611 07 1090074542, indicating name, surname/s and the service in question: DOC. ELEC.