- Books, rucksacks, overcoats and other personal objects must be left at the desk unless otherwise explicitly authorized by Sancho el Sabio Foundation staff.
- A researcher pass, obtainable from the library, permits access to the document holdings on the ground floor of the building, dedicated to research. Here users will find a Reference Service attended by a librarian who will provide them with any help they need.
- The Sancho el Sabio Foundation has no loan service, so that the funds should be consulted in room.
- Access to the document should be done through the library staff, for which they must complete the relevant page of request. More than three documents at once will not be served.
These documents come in different formats:
- Original format: monographs, newspapers, journals, maps, posters and minor material. Users will not be able to consult the original copy of digitized holdings unless he or she receives express authorization to do so from the department head.
- Digital format: our digitized holdings can be viewed on the library computers. The Sancho el Sabio Foundation has digitized a large part of its ancient monograph, private archive, Basque Country and Navarre newspaper (available on the local network), journal abstract and article collection.
- Microfilm: material in this format can be consulted on the microfile readers, and on a microfile and microfilm reader-printer.
- Taking into account the special characteristics of some funds, such as posters, photographs, pamphlets, archives and microforms, it is necessary to make an appointment for consultation.
- In order to facilitate research, users can bring their laptops into the library, in which case their owners will be held responsible for their use and surveillance.
- The library offers a free public Internet service for access to databases, catalogues and other sources of information.
- Institutional loans and reproduction facilities are available.
You will find more information at In-library consultation